The splendid mountains in India offer a kaleidoscopic assortment of spectacular summer camping areas and recreational region. Ranging from serene boulders to lush green woods, mountains in India has everything to make it a perfect place for nature camping
The splendid mountains in India offer a kaleidoscopic assortment of spectacular summer camping areas and recreational regions. Ranging from serene boulders to lush green woods, mountains in India has everything to make it a perfect place for nature camping. One can also set up his own camp if he wants. The mesmerizing range of Himalayas offers an unmatched range of options for camping in Himalayas.
In this summer, enjoy your vacations like never before, by choosing among the below-mentioned top 10 places for summer camps in India.
1. Shimla Summer Camping: Shimla, the capital of beautiful Himachal, is a well-known tourist destination in India. This hill station is cosseted by the fabulous middle Himalayas. Shimla is an admired tourist destination and visitors horde the place mainly in summer. Its tranquil setting, the rocky mountainous topography, delightful snowfall and pleasing climate has tiled the path for the sightseers and trekkers to do an unforgettable summer camping. Some of the famous spots for summer camping in Shimla are Fagu, Shogi, Summwe Hill, Moshobra, etc.
2. Chail Summer Camping:Chail is positioned at an elevation of 2,250 meters. Chail is an arresting hill station enclosed by thick cover of imposing deodar trees. Chail is located just 45 kilometers away. The hypnotic panoramas of Chail offer a great assortment of summer camping options. The nature lovers find it hard to return back after enjoying the summer camps in Chail once.
3. Manali Summer Camping: Manali is extremely admired hill station located about 40 kilometers from Kullu. The landscape of Manali mesmerizes all the tourists who come here to enjoy a vacation. In summers, Manali is an excellent place for camping. From great places of worship to ancient time’s architecture, striking tourism spots and recreational activities, Manali is an admired resort for all travelers as well as for camping lovers.
4. Summer Camping in Kullu: Kullu is a breathtaking tourist destination located at a height of 1219 meters. It is situated near the National Highway that leads to Leh. The tourists can enjoy the clear and snow covered peaks, the Beas River meandering through the beautiful town. Other than these, the tourists can also enjoy the fascinating Deodar ad Pine trees. All these things make Kullu a great camping spot. Best time for camping in Kullu can be from April to mid June and then from September to mid of October.
5. Solang Summer Camping: Summer camping in Solang Valley, himachal Pradesh is the excellent way to enjoy the adventures amid the bounty of nature. Camping in Solang Valley offers a multitude of adventure activity options. The best time for enjoying summer camping in Solang Valley is from March to the mid of September.
6. Dalhousie Summer Camping: Dalhousie is an admired hill station for the tourists all round the globe. Positioned at the western end of Daulandhar, this hill station is an utter delight adventure buffs and nature admirers. Breathtaking sceneries, lush green forests and natural raw exquisiteness draw a horde of tourists, especially during the summers. Manifold mountains, snowy peaks, and pristine environs make Dalhousie one of the best summer camping areas in Himachal.
7. Dharmashala Summer Camping: Summer Camping in Dharmashala is the finest way to enjoy the thrills in the lap of nature. Summer camping in this picturesque location in Himachal offers the entrancing assortment of fun and recreational activities. The peak time to enjoy the camping in Dharmashala is from mid- March to mid- September.
8. Rishikesh Summer Camping: Rishikesh is a spellbinding tourist destination situated in Uttarakhand. The beautiful hill station offers an exciting world of adventures, excitement and delight. Beach camping in Rishikesh brings a plethora of exciting adventure opportunities, such as rappelling, kayaking, beach volleyball and campfire for the adventure buffs, especially during summers. Flowing white water, nature’s elegance and wholesome environs make the peerless base for a perfect adventure holidays.
9. Summer Camping in Ladakh: The Land of Numerous Passes, Ladakh is land that can be compared to none. Situated in the northernmost part of India, this scenic region is enclosed by the two majestic mountain ranges namely Kakoram and the Great Himalayas. Summer Camping in Ladakh will take you to the serene environs of high-elevated desert plateau. Best time to enjoy the camping in Ladakh is from the month of June to October.
10. Summer Camping in Sangla Valley: Situated in the Trans Himalayan region, the picturesque town experiences the horde of the tourists round the year. Summer camping in Sangla takes the tourists to a blend of adventure and culture. Camping in this place is strictly for the serious adventure enthusiasts.
Not only adventure, but also these beautiful summer camping destinations have so much to offer the tourists. Plan a trip to enjoy camping and basket the unaffordable experience to cherish throughout the life!