India Travel Guide, India Tourism, Holiday Packages, Tour Packages, Leh/city/37/comments:Must See India
Must See India - Best Travel Guide to India
Home   |   Login   |   Register   |   Contact Us

›   ›   ›   ›  Comments

29 comments on Leh

If someone has plan to go this route by bike (Chandigarh - Manali - Leh - Manali - Chandigarh) in the month of July 2013 - September 2013 then contact me as I'm also interested for the same. My email id is jumponmymail@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Posted by Harsh Sharma 1 year, 4 months ago
we 5, want to go to srinagor,kargil and ladhak in the 1st week of October
though i know the weather of that time is not comfortable but i want to know about the passes condition?is it possible in that time?is their any authority rule of not traveling that time?? .
Posted by shoeb 1 year, 5 months ago
planning to leave leh on 10 july by bike. if any one int. please mail me for the same. girish_gaurav@yahoo.in
Posted by girish 1 year, 5 months ago
welcome to paradise on earth KASHMIR INDIA
we arrange bike advanture tours/ Trekking /camping/ cheap hotels/ Houseboats Travel guide for whole Jammu , Kashmir < LEH LADAKH
for support call us at : 09469215584 mail us at : kashmirtravelclub@gmail.com
Posted by kashmir travel club 1 year, 5 months ago
want to know how to manage the taxi
Posted by aSHWINI 1 year, 6 months ago
m planing to go in leh n laddak for honeymoon in the month of june or may be july, is it right time to visit. and if you hav any honeymoon offers so plz let me know,which should be include the airways both side, m departuring city is delhi.
Posted by nikhil 1 year, 6 months ago
i'm planning to do a 6 day trip by road srinagar - kargill- leh - pangong lake - leh ...would like to link up with one or two other travelers to share taxi and all sightseeing
Dates: Jul 20 - Jul 25
Posted by vimal g. 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi, I'm planning a solo trip to Leh Ladakh. Ofcourse ive been to places with family and firnds but never on my own. I feel this is something i have to experience. So here i am wondering if anyone can give me some good advice on places to see. It will be a wk lng trip..i dun want to travel too much..just a couple of places where i can relax ...more
Posted by Vaani 1 year, 6 months ago
actually, we are 4 adult & 4 kids vissite in month of may 25,2013. so i want fully advice or tips that what we should take care in our travelling to leh ladakh on specified date,so we will be greatfull to you
Posted by JINESH MEHTA 1 year, 6 months ago
we are 16 of us travelling to leh- ladakh on 18th july, taking a flt from delhi, please let me know what to carry to sustain the weather?
thanks
Posted by prabha mahesh 1 year, 7 months ago
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!i got much information...........
Posted by AQUIB AMEEN 1 year, 7 months ago
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!i got much information...........
Posted by AQUIB AMEEN 1 year, 7 months ago
I with 9 other relatives planned to travel Leh in June 1st week.Please tell me what to carry during the season to sustain the weather.
Posted by D.Ramesh chander 1 year, 9 months ago
r private vehicals aloud or is it safe to take small car from delhi to leh?
Posted by jaykey 1 year, 9 months ago
HOW IS LAST WEEK OF APRIL
Posted by MILAN 1 year, 10 months ago
The information regarding Leh city on this page is wrong..There is no Tonga system available in entire Leh-Ladakh and the taxi rates are almost double,so please don't give any wrong misguidance to the tourist who are travelling to Leh.Thank you ...
Posted by Tashi Yountan 1 year, 11 months ago
how is last week of may
Posted by RAJESH BHAVSAR 1 year, 11 months ago
very well built informations on ladakh.thnks for all...
Posted by kunga 2 year, 2 months ago
i am travelling to leh on may 25 can u please inform me what will be the max and minimum temperature so that i can carry the cloths according to it
Posted by neeta fagania 2 year, 7 months ago
Great fun reading your blog.This post is very much informative in context. I like to admire the way you explain the topic.
Motion Trip offers -ladakh,leh ladakh,ladakh tours,ladakh tour packages,ladakh trip,trekking in ladakh,trip to ladakh,travel to ladakh,ladakh tourism,leh ladakh tour,leh and ladakh.
Posted by motion trip 3 year, 4 months ago
it will be great web if you can add the daily tempreture in the site of the side.
Posted by stain 3 year, 4 months ago
is it prper time to leh laddakh for augus firt=st week
Posted by jignesh 3 year, 6 months ago
Sir .. we are plannining to go to Leh in the middle of May by road by hired taxi arround 6 persons.Please suggest and give detail.
Posted by Aditya Sengupta 3 year, 7 months ago
Hey can you please tell me where are you hiring your cabs from as i am looking for the same... its slightly urgent so if you can tell me as soon as possible it would be great!
thanks!
Posted by Svabhu Kohli 3 year, 6 months ago
Nice information thanx for all.
Posted by Surendra meena 3 year, 7 months ago
I want to make to trip to Leh next week for one week. Pl. let me know about the prevalent wheather there and the clothing required there. Also please let me know if the locals understand Hindi/English
Posted by N.V.RAVI KUMAR 4 year, 2 months ago
hi
Posted by kkk 3 year, 7 months ago
The information at the top of this page is wrong, and seems to be about Delhi, not about Leh. Summer in Leh is from June to August, not from March to May, and the temperature in summer would rarely reach 40, though a dark object in the sun would. The chart looks correct.
Posted by Julay2006 5 year, 4 months ago
congratulations to your team and special thanks to mr.abhay for his continues long drive of 6000 km .
Posted by unmesh joshi 5 year, 6 months ago