India Travel Guide, India Tourism, Holiday Packages, Tour Packages, Ladakh/city/92/comments:Must See India
Must See India - Best Travel Guide to India
Home   |   Login   |   Register   |   Contact Us

›   ›   ›  Comments

32 comments on Ladakh

give me the weather forcast for 3rd june to 10th june of lehladakh.
Posted by ketanmodi 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks for sharing .......
Ladakh is a hill station,Its unfathomable beauty, almost musical silence of nature.
We visited last week for that we booked our Bus Ticket through ticketgoose.com.If u can also book the return tickets with ticketgoose and they can cancel the tickets online.

Thank you...
Posted by nithi 1 year, 5 months ago
i will come may 2013..
Posted by bhawish 1 year, 7 months ago
good i have an idea about Leh /Ladakh i will go there on mid August 2012
Posted by MITRA 2 year, 2 months ago
Bullet journey from Delhi to ladak. Join Us on 01.06.2012
Posted by PRIYESH 2 year, 2 months ago
Hi i m from mumbai- i m going for a maraige ceremoney in jaipur--n after that i m plannig 2 go leh-ladhak--but my friends r not ready to come all the way till ladhak so is there anyone who cud give me a company--my travel date is 2nd december frm jaipur-
Posted by Latikesh 3 year, 10 months ago
i want to give u company.. but i read ur msg six month after u posting it
Posted by naveen 2 year, 3 months ago
I want to go to Ladakh. Please suggest idel seasion to visit the please
Posted by L. GURUPRASAD 3 year, 9 months ago
best season for leh is between june to sept,
Posted by Kunnal 3 year, 8 months ago
Planning to go in the month of May. Please suggest if this is the right time to go with a family?
Posted by Pranjan Nair 3 year, 9 months ago
hi guys
i am planning to visit ladhakh in november with my freinds.i live in delhi and we would like to go by road on bikes and our budget is aprox12k per person,we need some ideas from those who already been there before, regarding accomodation, petrol stations, food and much more is 12k is ok for this trip and we are planning to spend 10 to 15 days and we ...more
Posted by rahul saxena 5 year, 12 days ago
the condition is miserable in ladakh in winters.as indian army do not allow after srinagar.
Posted by vinay traveller 3 year, 10 months ago
Hey frnd...im planning to visit ladakh in the first week of november ...wd u like to join there ? im a north indian as well...9783214387
Posted by suhail 3 year, 10 months ago
Yup i m interested but i hav got more two friends which i m not sure whether they gonna cum--
Posted by latikesh 3 year, 10 months ago
I'm Basically From Jammu. was trying to figure out the Air-fare from Jammu to Ladakh..But your site doesnt give any results...
Also, you're missing many places in & around Jammu...
Posted by Anshu 4 year, 6 months ago
planning to visit Ladakh in Sept end, any tips on the weather??
Posted by sonali 5 year, 2 months ago
sept will not be the good month.....try in july or mid august.
Posted by gaurav 4 year, 8 months ago
Did you find out about weather? Even i'm planning to visit Ladakh next week. Please let me also know if you have found out anything about this timeframe
Posted by sachin 5 year ago
Hi all,
I am planning for a 4-5 days trip to leh in MARCH-09 (1st week). I will take a flight from delhi to leh. Kindly advise me about its weather during that time. Thank you for helping me.
Posted by Mitesh Koradia 5 year, 10 months ago
Great site...keep up the good work.
Posted by Bill Bartmann 5 year, 16 days ago
dear sir , we are planning for sindhu river pushkar which will come in the month of december, we are 40 people group planning for the trip. kindly send us the details and route plan so that we can plan for the trip. thankyou.
Posted by usharani 5 year, 54 days ago
Hi,
We are planning a trip to Leh-ladhak in 2nd week of august(6 days) from Chandigarh.. Suggest what all should where all can we go..? we have some idea but need help. budget around 10k per head.. we would like to to go by road from manali side..
please reply soon..
thanks
Posted by Vikas G 5 year, 2 months ago
Hi
I am planning to visit Ladakh in the month of August .....Can aanyone suggest me the suitable food,hotel and the number of days that would be necessary to see Ladakh
Posted by Dhairya 5 year, 2 months ago
hi i m vijay rana from chandigarh..we r planning to go for lay ladakh in august month..
Posted by vijay 5 year, 2 months ago
I have planned 5 days tour in july for Ladakh.Please describe there foods and cheapest hotels.I am belong from Kanpur.Also confirm this rute via train .
Posted by ajay sharma 5 year, 2 months ago
i am planning a 10 days holiday in may in ladakh,jammu and leh.just let me know how to go from mumbai and also hotel rates there.
Posted by KIRAN 5 year, 7 months ago
I am planning to visit for 5 days in Ladakh.Please describe there food and hotel
Posted by ajay sharma 5 year, 2 months ago
hi........planning to visit ladakh on june16 onwards for 12 days.Pls let us know the weather and temperature.
Posted by satyajit 5 year, 4 months ago
Hi v r planning to visit Ladakh in June for 2 weeks. Please let us know abt good hotels,price as well as weather.
Thx,
Swetal
Posted by Swetal 5 year, 5 months ago
hi, till april end the snowy layer remain in the hills, and it starts melting down post march and april. to visit ladakh by road, the best perios is june to aug.otherwise take flight from delhi to leh, but you miss all the fun of road less travelled. the visuals are breathtaking and we will miss if we go my air.
Posted by venkat ganesh 5 year, 6 months ago
Hi,
I am planning to visit Ladakh region at the end of March à_ for 1 to 3 weeks.
Please advise about treck options and price as well as weather conditions.
Thanks,
Romain
Posted by Romain Le Chevallier 5 year, 6 months ago
the summer weather is dry & plesant in laddhak.
temp. ranges from -3 to 30'C.
Posted by AKANKSHA 5 year, 7 months ago